So I turned 25 on Thursday. Made it to a full quarter of a century. And in honour of this milestone I thought it’d be fun to share 25 completely random and honest facts about me.
I’m not ashamed to admit that it took me much longer than I thought to put this together, and I’ve cheated a little bit along the way. As it turns out, condensing yourself into one list to share on the internet is actually much harder than you think. But here we are – enjoy!
1. I’m a #coffeesnob (an oat milk flat white kinda gal).
2. I love books. LOVE them.
3. I enjoy lifting heavy weights & hope to compete in powerlifting one day.
4. I usually eat double the recommended daily allowance of peanut butter.
5. I like to be in bed by 9:30pm.
6. I dislike confined spaces, so will always opt to take the stairs.
7. Pizza is one of my favourite foods (a round of applause for whoever invented the sourdough crust).
8. I enjoy watching BBC News in the morning
(but find it quite depressing most days and no matter how hard I try, I still understand very little about politics).
9. I qualified as a Level 2 qualified Fitness Instructor last year and am studying to become a Level 3 Personal Trainer
(qualified by the end of 2019, I hope)!
10. In the past I have under-eaten & over-exercised.
11. I ran a Half Marathon.
12. I don’t like running.
13. I’m indecisive.
14. I have days where I am crippled by worry & self-doubt.
15. I’m a country-bumpkin living in an arty city.
16. I LOVE food. All food.
17. I want to be an advocate for positive change.
18. I want to encourage others to look after themselves (physically & mentally).
19. If I could live anywhere in the world, it’d be Melbourne, Australia.
20. I’m more of a dog person, than a cat person.
21. I met my best friend at 18 months old & we’re still just as close today.
22. I’ve never broken a bone (*touches wood*)
23. I’m not superstitious.
24. I have really tiny hands for someone of my height, which makes playing the piano somewhat more difficult.
25. Despite the above, I love to play the piano but I’m distinctly average at it.
And now you know!
Until next time,